The Fat Loss Stack
You want to lose those unwanted fat stores, and reveal the ideal you underneath. Proper nutrition, alongside the correct supplementation, can help look better and feel more confident.
- E - Increase your energy, decrease your appetite, and burn fat
- BCAA 633 - BCAA's promote fat oxidation and lean mass
- NZWP - Adequate protein consumption is important for muscle sparing and fat metabolism
Cutting calories is essential, but taking advantage of proper supplementation can make fat loss an achievable and easier process.
Buy this stack now and see what a proper diet can do.Buy Now
E Suppress Appetite & Burn Fat
Everyone knows that to lose body fat successfully, you have to limit the number of calories that you consume, and you need to increase the amount of fat that you burn.
E can help you on your path to getting rid of those extra fat pounds. E has several ingredients that can naturally help suppress your appetite, and keep you focused on your weight loss goals. Eating less is the first step to any successful fat reduction plan.
The ingredients in E can also help boost your metabolic rate, promote the use of fat cells for energy production, and stimulate thermogenesis, all of which will help you lose fat.
- Choline promotes lipolysis, which makes you burn more fat than at your normal metabolic rate.
- L-Carnitine aids in cellular metabolism by transferring fatty acids for the formation of ATP (fuel).
- L-Tyrosine supports fat oxidation and catecholamine metabolism. Catecholamine are the primary mediators of fat breakdown and thermogenesis.
- L-Theanine may aid as an appetite suppressant.
- Caffeine can increase metabolic rate, boost fat loss, stimulate thermogenesis, and suppress appetite.
BCAA 633 Increase Fat Burning
There are 2 key components to losing body fat:
- Increasing the amount of fat that is burned
- Decreasing the amount of fat your body makes
BCAA supplementation, when combined with exercise and a reduced calorie diet, will preferentially decrease the amount of visceral adipose tissue (VAT). This is the dangerous fat that surrounds your organs like the intestine, liver, and stomach.
Adequate BCAA supplementation also naturally decreases your appetite, allowing you to decrease your calories, and thus decrease your body's desire to store fat.
The combination of increased fat burning and decreased fat storage leads to efficient fat loss.
- BCAA's can help burn fat and suppress appetite.
- BCAA 633 contains 2.5x more BCAA's per serving than the industry average.
- Adequate amounts of leucine (found in BCAA's) can help maintain lean muscle mass while losing fat.
- BCAA 633 is micronized for superior mixability with no dyes or junk additives or fillers
NZWP Metabolize Fat & Maintain Muscle
Your goal with any fat loss regimen is to preferentially burn the fat, and spare the muscle. When most people restrict their caloric intake, the amount of protein they consume is also decreased. Unfortunately, without adequate protein intake, muscle loss, bone loss, and vital organ compromise can occur.
Whey protein, which is a complete protein, helps target crucial metabolic factors that the body uses for weight regulation, satiety, thermogenesis, energy efficiency, and body composition. Its high leucine content helps stimulate muscle protein synthesis, while simultaneously increasing energy expenditure. This can help promote fat loss.
During weight loss, whey protein can positively affect calcium balance and bone mineral content, it can spare muscle, and it can increase fat use. In fact, in studies where subjects consumed equal hypocaloric diets (burning more calories than they consume), people taking whey protein showed more fat loss and greater preservation of muscle, than those not taking protein.
- Whey Protein can help maintain lean muscle mass while losing fat.
- Whey Protein will stimulate muscle protein synthesis that will promote fat loss.
- NZWP uses hormone- and antibiotic-free cows sourced from New Zealand with the highest standards for following organic, in-pasture, and grass-fed guidelines.
- No Soy, No GMO, No Junk Fillers, No Dyes, No Gluten
- Delicious taste you'll look forward to!
How to Best Use The Fat Loss Stack
Guidelines on how to get the most out of your stack
E Limitless Potential
E will help assist with your fat loss goals by promoting increased fat burning, and by decreasing your appetite. You will not have to worry about sweating or getting jittery on E like you do with standard thermogenics.
The effect of E typically lasts for 6 hours, and for most people, we recommend taking it about an hour before lunch so that it will help power you through your day, as well as help decrease your food cravings.
To maximize the effect of E, it can be taken before breakfast, followed by a second dose 6-7 hours later.
633 Branched Chain Amino Acids
The goal with weight loss, or what we prefer to call excess fat loss, is to lose the fat, maintain the muscle, and maintain the results. If you only consume things that are good for you, and taste delicious, the process is much easier.
Branched chain amino acids, when combined with a proper exercise program, will help you lose body fat. Each serving of 633 provides the perfect dosage of 6 grams of leucine, 3 grams of isoleucine, and 3 grams of valine. This 12 gram dose, if taken twice daily, will support fat loss, as well as proper glucose and insulin metabolism.
We recommend you mix one scoop of 633 in 12 ounces of water. 633 can replace what you would normally drink between breakfast and lunch, or between lunch and dinner. Your second serving should be consumed prior to working out.
NZWP New Zealand Whey Protein
A certain amount of protein consumed daily is essential in any successful fat loss program. Each serving of New Zealand Whey Protein will provide 27 grams of protein that your body can use to promote the fat loss process while maintaining lean muscle.
Start your day with 1 scoop of New Zealand Whey mixed in 5-6 ounces of water. NZWP tastes delicious in water, and eliminating milk or soy milk will minimize your calorie intake to only 140 calories per serving.
Your next serving of NZWP will either be for lunch, or after you work out. Consuming an ultra-premium protein powder following your work out will help stimulate muscle protein synthesis, as well as support thermogenesis and body composition. For most people on a hypocaloric diet, two servings of NZWP a day, along with an appropriate amount of lean protein at dinner, will be the core to a successful fat loss program.
Example Day for The Fat Loss Stack
This is one way you can structure your supplement schedule on an exercise day.
When You Wakeup
- 1 serving of NZWP
- 1 serving of E
- 1 scoop of BCAA 633
30 Minutes Before Activity
- 1 scoop of BCAA 633
- 1 serving of E
- 1 scoop of NZWP
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.