Rapid Recovery Stack
- Maximize Muscle Repair and Growth
- Trigger Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Support Cell Function and Recovery
- Decrease Muscle Breakdown and Fatigue
- Decrease Delayed Muscle Soreness
Recover Faster Perform Better
The DIOXYME Advantage
The top competitors are able to bring it every day. Improve how your body responds to the rigors of intense exercise.
- Omega-3 - Ultra-High dose of EPA & DHA for neuromuscular and immune recovery
- NZWP - 100% New Zealand grass-fed in-pasture whey protein isolage and whey protein concentrate
- BCAA VMINO - Decrease muscle soreness, muscle breakdown, and muscle fatigue
Restoring and recovering from intense exercise will help prepare an athlete for continued training and competition. This physician formulated stack will support muscle growth and recovery.
Buy this stack now and see the difference proper recovery makes.Buy Now
NZWP Trigger Muscle Protein Syntheis
Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS) is the key mechanism used by your body to repair muscle after intense exercise that will help your muscles recover and grow.
Whey protein has the highest leucine amino acid reference ratio (AARR) of any protein source. This directly impacts MPS in your body and resultant muscle recovery, hypertrophy, strength, and power.
New Zealand Whey Protein is a blend of very fast absorbing 100% grass-fed whey isolate (WPI), and fast absorbing 100% grass-fed whey concentrate (WPC). Each are imported from New Zealand that has the highest standards for following organic and grass-fed guidelines.
This unique NZWP blend produces a very fast initial AARR spike via WPI, followed by an even higher AARR spike by WPC. Each separately stimulates Muscle Protein Synthesis, and in turn maximizes recovery.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI) for immediate Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS).
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC) for greatest spike in MPS.
- WPI + WPC combo for a fast, sustained, and maximal peak in MPS to maximize muscle growth and repair.
- Sourced from cows in New Zealand with the highest standards for following organic, in-pasture, and grass-fed guidelines.
- Sourced from hormone- and antibiotic-free cows
- No Soy, No GMO, No Junk Fillers, No Dyes, No Gluten
- Delicious taste you'll look forward to!
Omega-3 Improve Recovery and Repair
The Omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA are critical for normal cellular functions. Athletes and coaches alike recognize their benefit for recovering from intense exercise.
Exercise can produce micro-tears and muscle breakdown. Omega-3 has been shown to improve recovery from exercise, and to increase the response to insulin and amino acids.
Recovery and repair is essential for every athlete and fitness enthusiast. Without adequate recovery, your performance on subsequent days will be impeded.
It is estimated that 45% of people worldwide have a significant Omega-3 deficiency. With an emphasis on grain fed livestock, the omega-6 : omega-3 balance has been altered.
Your brain, heart, nervous system, and immune system all need adequate supplies of EPA and DHA to function correctly.
- Ultra-High dose of EPA and DHA
- Critical for normal cellular functions
- Improve response to insulin and amino acids leading to rapid recovery
- Support brain, heart, nervous system, and immune system
BCAA VMINO Improve Recovery Decrease Breakdown
Recovering properly from intense exercise is not just how you supplement after, but also the setup you create before.
Every athlete wants to minimize the damage they inflict on their muscles while getting them to reach their peak in performance. This allows them to train and perform better the next day, and on subsequent days.
Taking BCAA's before you exercise will limit the damage produced by intense effort in the gym, or on the field. This preparation is an important step in proper recovery.
BCAA's will stimulate muscle protein synthesis (MPS) that is part of the muscle recovery and muscle rebuilding process. They have also been shown to decrease muscle fatigue and breakdown during exertion, and decrease delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS).
- Fermented Vegan BCAA’s - Did you know most aminos on the market are derived from duck feathers, animal skin, cock combs, and animal hair? BCAA VMINO uses plant-based non-GMO BCAA's.
- 2:1:1 Ratio - Scientific trials have shown that a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine : Isoleucine : Valine is the most effective combination for real results.
- 0g Carbs and 0g Sugars - ideal for paleo diets and those trying to boost fat loss
- No Artificial Dyes and No Fillers
- Added Bicarb Electrolytes - to help buffer lactic acid in the muscle, and in turn improve athletic performance
- Light and Delicious Taste - always looking forward to the next sip!
How to Best Use The Rapid Recovery Stack
Guidelines on how to get the most out of your stack
NZWP New Zealand Whey Protein
NZWP is the ideal protein supplement.
Intense exercise will prime your muscles so that the rapidly absorbing protein has an amplified effect on stimulating your muscle protein synthesis, the key mechanism used by your body to repair muscle that will help muscles recover and grow.
Each time you take a 20-40 gram dose of whey protein, your body will start the muscle synthesizing cycle. As such, you can take NZWP when you wake up and/or before sleep, and you should definitely take NZWP immediately after exercise.
Your ideal dosing of daily protein should be in the 1.4 to 2 grams per kilogram of body weight range. If you are a 175 pound athlete, this means taking 112-160 grams of protein a day.
Mixing one scoop of New Zealand Whey Protein in only 4-5 ounces of water will supplement your diet with 27 grams of fast absorbing, 100% grass fed, whey protein. NZWP is instantized for super easy mixing, delicious taste, and no bloat.
Omega-3 Recovery and Health
Omega-3 essential fatty acids are important to consume daily. The fats EPA, DHA, and ALA are polyunsaturated fats (PUFA) contained in Omega-3's. These are necessary for the proper functioning of all your cells and athletic recovery.
Most people consume too much Omega-6 in their diet. Though Omega-6 is essential, too much of it can lead to inflammatory conditions. Our diets often lack adequate amounts of Omega-3.
The average diet has a 10:1 or even 15:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3. Ideally, you should be consuming a 1:1 ratio.
The daily dosage of Omega-3 recommended varies significantly from 0.5 grams up to 3-4 grams. Four soft gels of Omega-3 will provide you with 3 grams of Omega-3, including 1.6 grams of EPA and 1.2 grams of DHA.
BCAA VMINO Vegan Aminos
Consistency in performance, and consistency in improvement is what sets elite athletes apart from the pack. Your muscles must be prepared to go 100% each time you hit the gym or take the field, and how they recover will affect their performance. Proper preparation prior to exercise is a key step.
Intense exercise will produce muscle damage, and may limit your ability to perform for 24-48 hours or longer. It is an important part of any nutritional supplement program to not only maximize your athletic output, but also minimize the damage, and recover successfully.
BCAA VMINO provides a 2:1:1 ratio of vegan instantized branched chain amino acids in 5 delicious flavors.
Nutritional science has proven that taking a proper dose of BCAA's prior to exercise will stimulate MPS, and decrease muscle breakdown, DOMS, and fatigue. As such, we recommend taking 30 minutes prior to activity.
Moreover, taking multiple doses of BCAA has been shown to be beneficial for your glucose metabolism, for promoting lean body mass, and for supporting your immune health. As such, consider taking two doses throughout the day. BCAA's should be taken daily, this includes non-workout days.
Example Day for The Fat Loss Stack
This is one way you can structure your supplement schedule on an exercise day.
When You Wakeup
- 1 serving of NZWP
- 1 serving of Omega-3
- 1 scoop of BCAA VMINO
30 Minutes Before Activity
- 1 scoop of BCAA VMINO
- 1 scoop of NZWP
- 1 serving of Omega-3
Find Out What Our Customers Have to Say
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.