- Meets RDA Requirements for both Men & Women
- Added Iron for Health & Athletic Benefits
- Micronutrient Support for the Active Lifestyle
- Help Sustain Energy and Prevent Daily Fatigue
- Boost the Immune System
- Provide Antioxidant and Anti-Inflammatory Support
- Maintain Proper Hormone Levels
- Assist with Diets and Weight Management
VITAL100 The Better Multivitamin
The VITAL100 Advantage
Multivitamins can help support the active lifestyle by providing you energy and keeping you healthy. However, not all multivitamin products are made the same. We believe in providing you the absolute best product:
- Provides 100% or MORE of the RDA of 17 vitamins and minerals
- Supplies 20 essential micronutrients vital to health and athletic performance
- Vegan Friendly veggie capsules
- Added Iron to help support oxygen-carrying red blood cells
We also decided to add Iron to our multivitamin, which can be crucial for athletes. Why do athletes need iron?
- Boosts the amount of oxygen in the blood
- Ensures the muscles are working properly
- Converts carbs into energy during exercise
- While recovering, iron helps produce new cells, proteins, and hormones
- Athletes are oftentimes iron deficient
Multivitamin For Athletes
Micronutrients (vitamins and minerals) play as vital role in athletic performance as do macronutrients like protein, fat and carbohydrates. Intense athletic activity will consume many micronutrients that are important for performance and recovery. Foods may not adequately resupply your system with what is needed*.
- Iron – is used for oxygen transport and hemoglobin production. It is often reduced in athletes.
- Vitamin C – is required for collagen synthesis and supports recovery from exercise induced muscle injury. Vitamin C also decreases post-workout muscle soreness and cortisol induced muscle breakdown.
- Vitamin E – Intense training produces cellular damage. Vitamin E is used to support enzyme systems responsible for cellular damage repair.
- Vitamin D – critical for bone support and associated with anabolic hormone support.
- Vitamin B’s – used to support efficient energy utilization of macronutrients and support healing.
- Zinc – an important cofactor for supporting healthy body composition and muscle strength.
- Magnesium – supports muscle energy production of ATP and may improve aerobic performance.
Multivitamin for Diet & Weight Management
Different types of diets can affect your micronutrient levels. Intermittent fasting, paleo, vegan, keto, and numerous hypocaloric diets can alter your normal vitamin and mineral levels that are vital for maintaining proper functioning of your systems*.
- Vegan – tend to have lower levels of B12, Iron, Zinc, Calcium, Iodine, Omega-3 and Vitamin D
- Keto (high fat, moderate protein, carbohydrate restricted) – Typically provides less than 50% of the RDA of Thiamin, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Zinc,
- Paleo Diets – May be low in Iodine, thiamin, riboflavin, folate, iron, calcium
- Hypocaloric and Fasting Diets – May have lower levels of Vitamin D, B-12, Calcium, Magnesium, Vitamin A, Phosphorous, Iron.
Multivitamin for a Healthy Lifestyle
Support Testosterone Levels* – The following micronutrients help support testosterone levels: Vitamin C, E, K, D, B6, Folate, Zinc, Magnesium
Support Estrogen Levels* – The following micronutrients help support estrogen levels Vitamin A, E, K, C, D, B-6, Folate, Choline, Zinc, Magnesium, Selenium
Support Gastrointestinal Tract* – The following micronutrients are used to support the gastrointestinal tract: Vitamin A, C, D, K, B-12, B-6, Folate, Magnesium, Selenium, Zinc
Support Energy Anti-Fatigue* – Biotin, Magnesium, Selenium, Vitamin C, A, E, D, B’s, Chromium, Zinc
Immune / Antioxidant / Anti-inflammation* – The following micronutrients help support the immune system: Vitamin A, B2, B6, E, D, C, Magnesium, Manganese, Selenium, Copper, Zinc
Multivitamin Ingredients & Usage
How to get the most out of your supplements
There is nothing like eating right. But, sometimes because of your intense schedule and activity your body uses more micronutrients than you are able to consume. A great way to help avoid being Fit-Sick is by supplementing your diet with a multivitamin.
VITAL100 Men’s and Women’s Multivitamin with Iron is only for Adults. It contains iron which is often depleted on certain diets and with high intensity exercise.
Take one (1) capsule daily with food. Do not exceed suggested dose.
Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Long-term intake of high levels of Vitamin A (excluding that sourced from beta-carotene) may increase the risk of osteoporosis in adults. Do not take this product if taking other Vitamin A supplements.
Your Top Questions, Answered
Still Have Questions? We're Here to Help.
VITAL100 provides 100% of the Recommended Daily Allowance of 17 vitamins and minerals. Not everyone needs a multivitamin, however, many, very active and athletic individuals have a higher requirement of daily vitamins than the average individual. Vital100 can help meet this need.
Vitamins are an important component that your body needs for tissue and organ health, tissue repair, immunity, and blood function. For example, Vitamin D is critical for bone support and normal hormone production.
VITAL100 is vegan compliant and contains no animal based products.
The Recommended Daily Allowance for vitamins falls into a range that is slightly different for the average man and woman. We have designed Vital100 to meet the daily needs of both active men and women without having to buy 2 separate formulations.
The highest standard recognized for certifying facilities for Good Manufacturing Practices is NSF laboratories. As such, VITAL100 is produced in a NSF certified, GMP facility.
Iron is necessary for hemoglobin production, a protein that carries the oxygen molecule in the red blood cell. Both men and women require Iron though women typically need a little more**. Those on fasting and hypocaloric diets, as well as those who are athletically active, typically require more Iron than the average person.
Yes it can. Certain diets tend to be higher or lower in certain vitamins and minerals. In some individuals this can lead to deficiencies that can eventually affect your health. The best way to know for sure is by contacting your health professional before beginning a new diet or exercise regime.
No. Please do not exceed the daily recommended dose. VITAL100 contains both water soluble and water insoluble vitamins and iron. Water insoluble vitamins and iron should not be taken in excess.
Find Out What Our Customers Have to Say
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
**This information is derived from published scientific literature and it is not intended to imply, promise, or recommend that Multivitamin supplementation will have this effect on you.
Search for Products
Search for Articles